Impressive Ways Banana Benefits Your Skin
Bananas are one of the best exfoliators it helps in sluffing off excess sebum on the skin surface. Bananas contain antioxidant properties and act as nature’s botox, preventing fine lines and wrinkles from forming. Bananas are loaded with many nutrients like vitamin A, zinc and manganese also possess anti-inflammatory properties.
It contains vitamin A which helps in skin lightening and brightening. The topical application of bananas with other natural ingredients can accelerate the process and even more toner skin for you. The humble banana offered so many beauty benefits for skin if you have acne-prone oily skin, you can use it topically for oil control and reduce further breakouts.
It has potassium, vitamin A, vitamin B, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin E, lecithin, amino acids, its uses are:
- Potassium hydrates and moisturizes dehydrated skin.
- Vitamin B against free radicals that cause oxidative stress and premature aging.
- Vitamin A heals dry withered skin, fades acne, scars and dark spots, it smoothes out aging skin.
- Zinc fights acne-causing germs.
- Vitamin C necessarily for the production of collagen fights free radicals for skin oil control,
- Vitamin E protects the skin from UV damage, slows down the process of aging, fights free radical damage to skin cells
- Lecithin destroys bacteria that cause acne and pimples.
- Aminoacids nourish the skin, strengthens connective tissue and helps maintain skin elasticity and strength.