It helps protect your skin from damage that occurs due to UV rays and free radicals. Fatty acids are one of the prime ingredients that physically make your skin look better. You may experience more elasticity and firmness, as well as smoother, more supple
Buriti oil has several beneficial ingredients that can have a powerful effect on your skin including antioxidant beta-carotene, essential fatty acids, vitamin E, and vitamin C.
Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant, and buriti oil is one of the richest known sources of it. It helps protect your skin from damage that occurs due to UV rays and free radicals.
Fatty acids are one of the prime ingredients that physically make your skin look better. You may experience more elasticity and firmness, as well as smoother, more supple skin. When applied in conjunction with other ingredients, fatty acids can also reduce redness and irritation.
Vitamin E also has antioxidant effects that protect skin from environmental damage and stressors. It minimizes the effects of aging including wrinkles and sagging skin.
Vitamin C contains an antioxidant called ascorbic acid that plays a big role in promoting collagen production for plump, smooth skin. It can also help reduce and reverse photodamage from UV rays.
2.RASPBERRY SEED OIL
In a sea of natural skincare, raspberry seed oil stands out for its powerful skin-nourishing properties. Read on to discover why people are calling raspberry seed oil a ‘miracle in a bottle’.
As a great source of antioxidants and vitamins A and E, red raspberry seed oil can slow the aging process, stimulate collagen production, and help your skin appear more youthful and vibrant.
- Very high levels of phytosterols that can help reduce trans-epidermal water loss,
thereby helping to keep skin moisturized.
- Phytosterols also help to repair skin damaged by environmental factors including
sun damage.High level of natural vitamin E, containing 20% more tocopherols than
ordinary raspberry seed oil
- Increased hydration
- Increased barrier function and integrity, due to high levels of essential fatty acids
- Natural defence against free radical damage from environmental stressors, such as UV radiation or pollution
- Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated
- It’s a great source of alpha linolenic acid – an essential fatty acid that has
regenerative and anti-aging skin benefits.
PUMPKIN SEED OIL
The high vitamin, mineral and omega content makes Pumpkin Seed Oil an excellent lifting oil for dry, mature and also damaged skin. The oil helps to support the health and structure of the skin, which reduces the appearance of wrinThe nutrient content of Pumpkin Seed Oil is something to behold; pumpkin oil has many skin benefits. It’s an incredible plant based ingredient for our skin, particularly our face, as it’s high in:
- Vitamin A – keeps skin firm and healthy
- Betacarotene – a precursor of vitamin A which we need for healthy skin
- Vitamins B2 & B3 – softens the skin and improves complexion
- Potassium – helps regulate the amount of water in cells (along with sodium)
- Magnesium – is an essential mineral for skin health
- And most importantly, Zinc, which helps with the formation of new skin cells and the production of collagen.
The high vitamin, mineral and omega content makes Pumpkin Seed Oil an excellent lifting oil for dry, mature and also damaged skin. The oil helps to support the health and structure of the skin, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and signs of ageing.
Contains vitamin A (also found in retinol, the holy grail of anti-aging products), E, C, and omega fatty acids 3,6, and 9, which promote skin cell turnover, skin elasticity, and improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Essential acids linolenic (omega-3) and linoleic (omega-6), make rosehip are known for strengthening the skin barrier function (essential for retaining moisture) and boosting collagen (maintains firmness).THIS oil’s vitamin A and omega fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic, can improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne, hyperpigmentation, and strengthen the skin barrier to maintain hydration.
- Vitamin A — Rosehip Seed Oil is contains proven anti-ager, Vitamin A, which helps in evening out skin tone and fading dark spots while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. It also helps smooth out a dry, rough complexion.
- Fatty acids — Fatty acids help keep our skin membranes healthy and strong, stimulating cell regeneration and keeping us radiant and hydrated. Rosehip Seed Oil contains the following powerful fatty acids:Promotes softer, more supple skin
- Allows for a brighter, more radiant complexion
- Pomogranete seed oil
- The high omega 5 fatty acid(punicic acid) levels in pomogranete seed oil has strong anti inflammatory and anti ageing properties by helping to fend off free radicals.Pomogranete seed oil nourishes our skin with its massive store of vit c one of the big vitamins in skin care.Pomogranete seed oil offers regenerative,anti inflammatory,anioxidant,and anti anti ageing properties that promote bouncy glowing skin.
- Basil Oil
- For Skin
- Basil oil possesses excellent anti-inflammatory properties that work well in warding off skin irritations, small wounds and sores. The soothing effects of basil leaves help in healing eczema. The goodness of vitamin C boosts skin cells metabolism and elasticity.Antioxidants: Like most herbs, basil has antioxidants, which help protect the skin from environmental stressors, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Soothing: It can help soothe and give a calming feel to the skin and helping you find relief from temporary itching.
Sandalwood oil can effectively moisturize and nourish skin, which makes this the perfect ingredient for hydrating dry, flaky skin.As an antiseptic and astringent, it also helps to clean the pores and reduce inflammation from mild skin irritations. What’s more, studies have shown that sandalwood helps with skin conditions like eczema, and psoriasis. In fact, many skincare products contain sandalwood oil as a key, age-fighting ingredient!
Vetiver essential oil
Is hailed for its use in skin cell regeneration and boosting the growth of new cells. It facilitates wound healing, effectively reduces scars, blemishes, andmarks due to acne, burns or pox by removing dead skin cells from the body and hence bestows a radiant skin.
Some more benefits of Vetiver for your skin are: Reduces dark spots – Vetiveria root extract helps in reducing and lightening the stubborn dark spots as well as evens the skin tone. Antiseptic properties
FENNEL SEED OIL
They are also rich in anti-oxidants. Its therapeutic and healing properties makes it the perfect ingredient to be used in your skincare regime. Using fennel seeds in your beauty routine can help prevent acne, cell damage, dark spots and wrinkles.
Sea Buckthorn oil
It promotes skin hydration, elasticity, cell regeneration, and even helps treat and prevent acne. Sea Buckthorn oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling and redness associated with many skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
TURMERIC EXTRACT OIL
Aanti bacterial and anti inflammatory oil which helps to ighten up the discolouration and gives nice natural shiny glow to the skin from within.
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- For radiant skin.
- Say goodbye to blemishes and marks
Vitamin E oil
Moisturizes and nourishes your skin. It adds to your glow and makes your skin smooth and healthy. The oil is also known to reduce hyperpigmentation and wrinkles, besides maintaining skin health